Sunday, March 02, 2008

Nothing Weekend

Gah!


That's Jeff Gordon in the #24. He continued off the track sideways and smashed into a wall with only 5 laps to go. Crap.

We had a nice, lazy weekend. I haven't left the house since Thursday when I went with my sister to a doctor appointment. I did absolutely nothing Saturday, and I worked today from 8:30 - 4:15. We got up at 7:00 this morning for some reason, so it seems like it's been a long day. I'll be forced to get out of the house in the morning and go to the post office and bank.

I made a roast in the crockpot and a sausage and egg crescent roll ring yesterday, and today I made some Rice Krispie Treats. That's the extent of my cooking/baking for the weekend.

I'm going in the den and try to figure out how to use the Flip video recorder. Maybe I'll be adventurous and daring and do a video entry for tomorrow. How exciting! Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥