Thursday, March 20, 2008

Disappearing Brownies

Or is it my brain that is disappearing? This is how goofy I am:

Yesterday I made some chocolate mint brownies with chocolate frosting. They are good. This morning I didn't want them staring me in the face all day so I hid them somewhere. You know, it's that out of sight out of mind thing.

So now I go to get one and I can't find them anywhere! Gawd! How many places could they be? Why can't I remember what I did with them just three hours ago? I've looked in every cabinet, in the pantry, in all the chairs in the dining room, and in the utility room. I do remember that I was going to put them in the utility room but decided against it because I was going to do a load of laundry and they'd be in the way. So where are they? Hell if I know. How stupid.

2 comments:

  1. Did you put them in the oven or microwave?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to your 40's!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥