Thursday, March 13, 2008

Damn Criminals!


Shots Fired During Standoff with Teen
Last Edited: Thursday, 13 Mar 2008, 5:12 PM CDT
Created: Thursday, 13 Mar 2008, 2:31 PM CDT
So I decide to get off my ass at about 4:00 and make THIS recipe for dinner and take a shower so I'd be all fresh and June Cleaver-like when Barnaby gets home around 5:30. I even did the laundry earlier.
I had heard about this dipshit and his mother earlier today on the news. They got into an argument and she ran out of the house and called the police. The "teen" is a 19-year-old. After his mother ran out of the house, he barricaded himself inside and wouldn't come out when police arrived. He was known to have weapons in the house, blah, blah, blah.
Of course the Jackass waited until 5:00 pm to do something stupid, shots were fired, and so Barnaby was called in as he is The Man for any "officer-involved shootings." DAMMIT!!
I know I've said this before, but why must you criminals always do your dirty deeds at dinnertime or on Fridays? Can't you have a little consideration for us womenfolk making nice dinners? Do you only think of yourselves? I hope that cop shot you right square in the ass. And I hope it gets infected and hurts really bad for weeks, and your butt never looks good in jeans ever again. So there. You have been cursed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥