Wednesday, March 05, 2008

The Big Brain

I wasn't able to get the video camera software to load on my computer correctly. When I figure it out, I'll get it up. It would help if I had the instruction booklet that was supposed to come with the camera. I'll have to find it on the Internet and print them out.

Did y'all know you could do that? You can find almost any product's instruction manual on the Internet. I've found them for our air conditioner and thermostat, treadmill, coffee maker, refrigerator, icemaker, and even our outdoor floodlights. You can fix practically anything with instructions on the Internet. You can find instructions on fixing all kinds of plumbing problems or car problems or anything! I just love that big brain!

Tonight is our first monthly poker game at our house. I need to go get some things done. Later.

1 comment:

  1. Oh c'mon!! Ber like a guy and do it without a manual. Manuals are for weenies.

    But if you go back and look at my entry from 2/29 you'll see I actually read some directions. Once. 4th picture down - where my son is measuring something? In the foreground are teh instructions for installing a sliding door. Mui importante!

    So yes - I'm a weenie too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥