Wednesday, February 06, 2008

My Geographic Life

Blogger is stupid and won't format any of this entry correctly. Hmpf. You'll just have to figure it out without bullets and numbers and nice indents. Or you could just hit that "X" at the top of the page and save yourself now.

Where I've lived:

San Antonio, Texas
Clark Air Force Base, Philippines
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reed, Oklahoma
Clark Air Force Base, Philippines (Again) *Interesting fact: In 1991, the volcano, Mt. Pinatuba, erupted and destroyed everything. It’s now under ash. Picture HERE. More HERE.
Abilene, Texas
Garland, Texas
Dallas, Texas
Rowlett, Texas
Plano, Texas
Boise, Idaho
Allen, Texas

Where I've been:

States:
Texas
Oklahoma
Kansas
New Mexico
Colorado
Wyoming
Idaho
Utah
Arizona
Nevada
California
Oregon
Louisiana
Arkansas
Tennessee
Missouri
Wisconsin
Iowa
Illinois
Florida
Mississippi
New York
Hawaii
Alaska

Countries:
U.S.A.
Philippines
Japan

How Many People Think This is the Least Bit Interesting:

Z E R O, including me.

Bye.

3 comments:

  1. It's actually pretty interesting! Now... count up how many schools you went to... including Mangum.
    I'm counting 12 for me... 12 schools in 12 years. No wonder I'm jumpy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:48 AM

    that made me laugh! BP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty interesting really. So interesting, I done stole the idea.

    Next time you're in NY, you must look me up - if you get to our corner of the state. Meal's on me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥