Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mmm, Cake!

German Chocolate Cake


I made this cake yesterday for a friend's birthday. I sure wanted a piece. The frosting looks kind of gross in that picture. It would have looked better with a piece cut out of it maybe. Hmm.



I went to see the tax lady this afternoon to finalize our taxes. It is done. What an ass-whippin. Before that I bought some La Roche-Posay Rosaliac moisturizer on eBay for lots cheaper than from any other website I found. I got a free sample last of it last time I ordered from Sephora, and I really like it.

I haven't received my cheap-o glasses that I told y'all I ordered. I looked online, and they left Hong-Kong on the 24th. Good Lord. It must cost more than they profited to mail the stupid things from Hong Kong. They were only $15.

Oh, I just looked and I paid $8 shipping. I can't wait to get them and see what they're like. Here is what they look like online. I ordered green just like the picture.

I need to do laundry in the worst way, but it'll have to wait until later this evening. Right now I'm off to take a much needed nap with my dogs. I feel rather zombie-like.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, that cake looks good. I can almost smell it . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeuw... Boo boo! Red hair + green frames = CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥