Monday, February 25, 2008

Not Much

I've been sitting at my computer all day reading about html and how to make your own web page. I'm thinking about changing my page template completely to make it all purdy for you. I'm kind of afraid to start for fear I'll screw this one all up and never get it back. I may just start over on a new page and address so that doesn't happen. It's taking up a lot of time reading trying to figure it all out. We'll see how it goes.

I never got around to dying my hair over the weekend. I'll be doing that in just a few minutes. I'm sure you'll hear about it if it turns out all freaky. I really doubt that will happen. I've done it a thousand times before.
I've been watching the NASCAR race today. It was rained out yesterday so they're running it today.
As you can tell, I have nothing interesting at all going on to talk about. Not that that has ever stopped me from rambling on before, but I'll keep this one short. Later.

1 comment:

  1. Brian9:31 AM

    Not only do we waqnt to hear about your hair if it turns out freaky, we want to SEE it too. Actually, freaky or not, it'd be cool to see the change.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥