Thursday, February 07, 2008

It's My Crappy Camera

I can't take a good picture to save my soul. I think it's the camera. I need to reset the pixels or something. I also have no idea what I'm talking about...

AND...blogger sucks and won't put my pictures on here straight. Why did it shove that last picture down into yesterday's entry, I ask you? Why? How?

That is the look of hate on Phoebe's face. She would not stop barking every time I took a picture so I yelled at her and that is the result. Squinty-eyed hate.

















Sammi is falling asleep of bordom.
Kitty thinks we are all idiots.

Little Boy is looking cute with his tongue sticking out just in case I notice and might give him a Meaty Bone.
Abbey is just scared, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥