Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Husband & Wife Conversations

From: Me
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 10:27 AM
To: Him
Subject: Drill?

I want to charge-up your drill or Dremel or whatever it is to unscrew stuff in my office. Which one do I charge, and where is it and the charger?

*******************

From: Him
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 10:37 AM
To: Me
Subject: RE: Drill?

Madam, Step away from my tools!

It looks like this and is probably not in the case, but rather sitting out on the top of the workbench.


The charger is probably on the bench also, but could be in the case (see pic above). The charger only fits that specific battery so it will be apparent which one it is.

***************************

From: Me
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 10:53 AM
To: Him
Subject: Drill?

I will NOT step away!

I will drill!

I will hammer!

I will saw!

I will, uh, use that, uh, giant doo-hickey thingy in the garage that’s about 5 feet high!

And when I jam it all up, you will fix it! Yes, you will!

And you will bitch!

And yammer on and on about it!

And point your finger at me!

And I will agree to never touch them again and meekly scamper away and make your dinner! Oh, wait! No, I won’t!

Love you.

Your Irreverent, Disrespectful, and Adoring Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥