Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Discovering the Obvious

Do you see how I've already posted three entries today before noon? I have had a quart and a half of very strong Starbucks' iced coffee (made at home), and I've accomplished nothing on my list of things to do today. (See my first entry today)

I have, however, torn my office completely apart preparing to move the furniture around. Everything is off the walls and outta here except the GIANT desk/credenza/bookshelf thingy which I have to use a screwdriver and some manpower to move. Oh, and the dumb cat stairs that are attached to the wall (another caffeine-driven project of mine) need to be removed too. Kitty does like them, but I don't think I'm going to put them up again. I need my wall space. I may put one back up under the window sill so she can sit and look outside.

I must stop drinking so much coffee or at least go to decaf or half decaf. I think it's wreaking havoc on my nervous system.

Gee, Pam, ya think? You mean caffeine can make you nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs and unable to concentrate? That's groundbreaking stuff!

Oh, shut up and bite me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥