Thursday, February 21, 2008

80-Year-Old Dork

If anyone that doesn't know me came into my office, they'd think I'm a huge dork for having a celebrity's picture cut out of a magazine and taped on my desk. That's a picture of Hillary Swank, and I really don't care for her as an actress, but I think she's got a killer body. The idea is that I'll see this picture and be inspired to exercise and eat right more often. Does that make me a huge dork? I say do whatever works.

I didn't finish my office rearranging until 9:45 p.m. last night. I was so tired and achy and sore. What am I, 80 years old now? That's how I felt. I did get a ton of stuff organized and cleaned, and I feel like I'm in a brand-new office. All that caffeine I was talking about ended up being a good thing. I'd have never accomplished all that without it.

Random thought: My teeth ache. That always happens in the winter.

I've got nothin'. I haven't done anything today except surf blogs, talk on the phone, and make an Angel Food Cake. I'm off to take a bath. Later.

1 comment:

  1. Wanna come do my office next? I'll make you all the free iced coffe you can drink!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥