Thursday, January 31, 2008

Ten Things

  1. Things are better on the emotional front. I'm not sad or happy or stressed -- I'm neutral.
  2. There are no work emergencies or crises so far today.
  3. The wind is blowing at least 40mph, and it sounds like our roof is going to blow off. I can see a few shingles in the yard.
  4. I have some kind of stomach bug and need to stay close to the bathroom, if you know what I mean.
  5. And I have stomach cramps to boot.
  6. I'm still in my pajamas at 12:45 in the afternoon.
  7. I need to do business taxes and personal taxes, but I keep putting it off. I'm putting it off again today.
  8. My printer/copier/fax is dead. I ordered a new one online this morning.
  9. I am not hungry, which is weird.
  10. I can't think of a number ten.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Yuk! Sounds like a bug to me too. Better stay in your jammies and forget working today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥