Monday, January 07, 2008

Help the Wacko, Won't You?

I want this dress, and I can't find it anywhere online. Anybody?
It can't be any shorter than the one she's wearing, must have long or 3/4 sleeves, and a scoop neck. It looks like it would be so easy to make if I knew how to sew. I believe that's jersey knit material, and sometimes that style is called a bubble dress with an empire waist. Scarlett can keep her hat.
This morning I started my bath water running and then came back here to my office for something. MISTAKE!!
Oh, about an HOUR LATER I realized it, and went running through the house like a maniac to turn the water off. Unbelievably, the overflow valve was working top-notch and not a drop of water overflowed! It was at the very tippy-top of the tub, though, and one more cup would have made it overflow. I was prepared for my floors in the bathroom and bedroom to be under water, but I guess I'm just lucky.
And then I only burned my lunch a little bit.
I seriously need to go to the doctor and find out what the deal is with my lack of short-term memory. I'm not kidding, y'all. It's bad. I'm a danger to myself and others. I believe that's the definition of LOCK HER UP, SHE'S WACKO!
Maybe I'm wacko, but I want to be a fashionable wacko in that dress so find it for me!

3 comments:

  1. Whew! That was a close one! There's nothing wrong with you... it's just age. I set a timer for just about everything these days... cooking, laundry... anything that I "could" forget. Can't tell you how many times I burned boiled eggs and ruined the pan because I just left the kitchen "for a minute". Now, I just have a hard and fast rule that I set a timer... one of those I can carry around with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - it's called CRS - Can't Remember Shit. Anybody over 29 is likely to suffer from it. You do not want to know how many times I'll walk into a room and wonder what the hell I went there for. CRS - What's it stand for again?

    Oh yeah - all that other info? In your in-basket by now. I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Scotty. I'm a total stranger that came upon your blog while google searching "print my blog" I just thought I would tell you what I found in case you were intersted. There is something called HP Printing Widget that you can set up and it works pretty good.
    http://developer.tabblo.com/index.php/hp-blog-printing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥