Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Grrrr!

I'm stomping around the house looking for the computer cord for my camera and fuming. Somebody didn't put it back where it belongs, even though he has a COW when a screwdriver is not back where it should be!

GAH!

Okay, calm down. It's not that big a deal.

GAH! I can't help it!

Simmer down and take a chill pill. It'll be okay. You can post your pictures later.

GAH! Pictures of his bloody nose!

Oh, please. You're overreacting. Go eat some of that "emergency" Dove chocolate you bought last night at the grocery store.

GAH! I'd like to -- wait, WHAT? I bought chocolate? There's chocolate in the house?

Yes. Now please just calm down and go eat a few pieces. The world will look different afterwards.

Well, okay, if you insist.

1 comment:

  1. I leave mine plugged into my computer and hanging over the side of it so it's real handy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥