Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Feels Like Monday

I made this chicken quesadilla for lunch today. The recipe is HERE in the December 31st entry. Sorry there's no link directly to that entry. It's really yummy. I have enough filling left over for lunch all week. I had it plain, but you could have it with sour cream or picante sauce. I added mushrooms to mine and just used two diced tomatoes instead of Rotel because I didn't have any.
I bought this plastic wrap for $1 at the Family Dollar Tree awhile back, and besides not being able to tear off the sheet, it works better than the expensive kind. It has great cling. I'll just use my sissors to cut it off the roll.


I thought this Cherry Chocolate Dr. Pepper might be really good, but not so much. Don't waste your money. It's really fake-tasting. Nice try, Dr. Pepper. I'll stick to the regular flavor, thanks.

I just love having a shiney new, clean calendar on my desk. I use my desk calendar for everything, personal and business, and it gets kind of ratty after a whole year. And for some reason, I keep all my old calendars. They are kind of like a diary to go back and look at, especially when you write everything on them like I do.

Well, it's too late to turn back now. I sent out the email invitations to our poker party on January 26th. So far I'm not at all freaked out or panicky. I'm going to try really hard to just relax and let it all happen. What's the worst thing that could happen? Don't answer that.

1 comment:

  1. Here's my "I'm giving a party" list:
    1. Decide what to serve, including drinks and make grocery list.
    2. Put a copy of what you are serving on your frige, so you can check it and not forget to take something out.... you know... like the deviled eggs.
    3. Make a checklist of what you need to clean or arrange before the party and check it off as you do it.
    4. Day of the party... make a list of things to do in order by TIME. For instance: 5:00 light candles. 5:15 fresh hand towels in guest bathroom. 5:30 uncork wine. Stuff like that.
    5. Don't forget to carve out time for yourself that day so you'll be looking HOT come party time.
    Love you! You'll do great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥