Friday, December 21, 2007

White Chocolate Popcorn & Afghan

White Chocolate Popcorn Mix
All I have is a picture of the popcorn mix right now. The other candy is finished but not cut yet. the pictures will be better of the cut candy so I'm waiting on those pictures until this evening. Like you even care. Whatever.

Finished Scrap Afghan

I finally finished this afghan. I don't even like it much, but it did use up a bunch of yarn. Now I'm going to finish up one I've had started for at least three years. (For you, Patsy! You'll probably get it closer to New Years Day. Consider it a late Christmas present.)
I'm going to start another one, too, and I have it narrowed down to four or five choices. I'll decide for sure after I'm finished with the other one. I also have a couple of dish mats to make. Those may have to wait for next winter. I usually don't crochet except in fall/winter and spring will be fast approaching when I'm finished with the two afghans.
Am I rambling? I feel like I'm rambling.
Okay, gotta go. I have some wrapping to finish up before we have Christmas tonight at my mom's.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:56 PM

    still a little slow. the afgan is awesome. Make one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:58 PM

    sorry, just caught up. the white popcorn looks good, does it go good with beer? Merry Christmas, Ho ho ho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your "scrap" afghan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I get that recipe from you for the white chocolate popcorn?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥