Saturday, December 08, 2007

Saturday Stuff

I need to go to the grocery store today and buy another roast for the French Dip recipe I shared with you several days ago. We ate every bit of that roast because it was so good. I had it nearly every day for lunch rolled up in a flour tortilla with shredded cheddar cheese and microwaved for 30 seconds. Delish!

We'll probably end up going shopping today. I need to get some things for Christmas still and want to get it over with all ready. Target will be the first stop. Hopefully I can get nearly everything there. Then a few Starbucks' gift cards, and I should be set. Oh, and I have to go get a gift certificate to a steak place for a client. THEN I'll be set. I hope it goes smoothly and I don't get rattled and pissy while we're out. Usually if I'm conscious of trying to be cheery and not let people get to me, I'm fine. I'm going to go get a bath and get my mind straight.

It was 84 degrees yesterday. Can you believe that? In December? It's not too condusive to getting the Christmas Spirit. It should be 34, not 84! It's going to be warm like this through the weekend and then supposedly get "cold" next week with highs in the 50s. Hmpf.

I'll take my camera with me today in case anything interesting or funny or tragic or weird takes place before my eyes today. Wouldn't that be fun? I'd prefer nothing tragic, but weird would make my day!

Happy Weekend! Go get your shopping done.

3 comments:

  1. I'll trade weather with you! It's cold here and rainy too. I'm sick of rain already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:37 PM

    I want cold weather.....its December. I want snow and a beer.
    Shut up oceankisses, I will send hookarm to get you, bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go ahead, Anonymous.... Send the old hookarm out here. He'll freeze his ass off!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥