Wednesday, December 12, 2007

No Title

I got THIS book for my birthday, and it's been sitting on the table next to my bed since then just waiting to be read. I really like Joel Osteen a lot and have listened to him speak on TV for a few years now. As most of y'all know, I'm not particularly religious, but I am spiritual. I don't know another way to describe it. Anyway, I woke up this morning at 4:30 and decided to read a chapter. I opened it up to a random spot and starting reading. It happened to be a chapter where he's talking about what you say to yourself in your head every day, all day. I probably didn't describe that exactly right or clearly, but my point is I needed to hear that exact message today.

And now that I've written that down, I don't know what else to say or why I wrote it in the first place. My mind is blank. I guess that's all.

Have you guys ever heard of a Kindle? It's a wireless reading device. (Kind of like a book. Ha.) I want one, but not enough to pay $400 for it. I didn't read a lot about it, but I guess you can buy virtual books online and then download them to your Kindle without having to go buy the actual book. Save all of your bookcases, people! They'll be obsolete some day and worth a bundle! Or not.

My sister's surgery went great yesterday. She was awake and doing well last I heard yesterday evening.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the "sister" update in your blog. I got home waaaaaay too late to call anybody to see how things were going.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥