Friday, December 28, 2007

It's Friday

I worked all morning yesterday, and then my mother called and wanted to get out of the house, so we took off shopping. The places we went weren’t crowded at all, and we had a good time. I didn’t buy anything except a few groceries – pears, garlic-stuffed olives, and all the stuff to make salsa except cilantro. I hate when I do that. I always forget the cilantro, and that’s the most important flavor aside from the tomatoes. Oh, well, I still have the roasted eggplant spread to eat first anyway.

I spent the evening watching reruns of Ghost Hunters and making this dumb thing. It's supposed to hang over the arm of your chair or couch and hold your remotes. I swear I'm not going to be one of those people that covers every freakin' thing in their house with crochet. I was just bored, okay?

I also spent the evening with blown-up sinuses, both a runny and stuffed-up nose, and about a half a headache. I even made a special trip to the store for Advil Cold & Sinus, but it didn't help one tiny bit. I used some nose spray right before I went to bed, and it cleared everything up. I woke up fine this morning except for being slightly hoarse, so I'm crossing my fingers that it's not a cold or something worse.

Yadda, yadda, yadda. I'm boring. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hey thats a cool thing you made! I haven't seen anything like this on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥