Saturday, December 29, 2007

It's All About Me

I bought an iPod Nano Silver last night at Best Buy, and I love it. I got the cheaper 1-gig version because I can't imagine that I'd want more than 250 songs on it at a time. That's plenty for me. I spent all morning messing with it and loading songs. I understand how you could get seriously addicted to it, especially if you have an addictive personality like me to begin with. I don't think I could listen to it away from the house, though, because I'm too afraid I'll miss something. It would drive me crazy not knowing what's going on around me -- too weird. I'm looking forward to checking out some podcasts and audio books soon.

What I really wanted was an iPhone, but they're way too expensive right now, especially since I already have a Blackberry (Crackberry) that I love. I'm totally addicted to that thing too!

I love me some electronic gadgets.

Practically every sentence in this entry starts with the word "I" so far. I, I, I, me, me, me! Since it is a diary, in a sense, I guess that would be the case. I just never noticed it before. Now it's making me crazy. Every sentence I want to type starts with "I". Even iPod and iPhone starts with "I"!!! Okay, I've freaked myself out so I can't type anymore.

Me needs to go now.

Ha!

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I have an ipod shuffle. It's hard for me to believe that teeny tiny little thing can hold 240 songs. Amazing! I use mine at work quite a bit because there usually isn't anyone home and the quiet starts to bug me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥