Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I'm Sleepy

I would swear I had a picture to post, but my camera is empty. I don't know what it was because I've slept since then. My camera is saying the battery is dead so maybe I took a picture with a dead battery. That would be about right for me.

Yesterday was a waste of a day. I accidentally got up an hour early because we haven't reset the clock in the bathroom since we turned the clocks back. When I finally figured it out, I went back to bed and woke up briefly when my son called at 9:00. Then I fell back to sleep and didn't wake up until 11:30! I haven't done that in a loooong time. The entire afternoon was spent at the doctor's office and standing around at Wal-Mart waiting on the pharmacy to get their act together. I hate pharmacies.

I came home and made a Blue Cheese Ball and some meatballs. Some dinner, huh? It was good so I don't care if it was weird. The meatballs were the frozen kind you buy at the store, and the sauce was made with grape jelly and chili sauce.

We watched the finale of Psychic Challenge that we had taped, and I was asleep on the couch about ten minutes after it was over. I was asleep again after only being awake for about 7 hours. I woke up long enough to eat a snack with Barnaby and went straight back to sleep. I slept all night until 8:00 this morning, and I could go back to bed right this minute and sleep some more.

My car smells like cat litter -- the clean kind. I hate it. I bought a Yankee car freshener that's supposed to smell like clean linens, but it smells exactly like the cat litter we buy. You know how a smell is so strong that you can taste it in your mouth? That's what it does. Bleh. Maybe I'll take it off the mirror and move it to the back underneath the seat or something.

This has to be my most boring entry ever. I'll stop torturing you now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥