Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Fresh Start

Good morning. It's the day after Christmas and the day I get a fresh start. I'm jumping the gun and leaving all you January 1st beginners in my dust.

Today's Plan:

1. Cleaning out my fridge and pantry and throwing away all the junky-junk first thing when I finish this here blog entry.

2. Going to the grocery store for fresh veggies, fruit, whole grains, and whatever else to replace the crap I just threw out.

3. Taking a walk around the block. It's probably only a quarter mile, but it's more than I did yesterday.

4. Making THIS for dinner tonight with whole grain penne pasta instead of fettuccine. I know it's lots of butter, but baby steps, people!

5. Cutting out pictures and instructions of weight exercises from the February Oxygen Magazine. I'm shooting for just three exercises twice a week to start.

***************************

It's dark, raining, and cold outside. (I love it!) If it hasn't cleared up by noon, I'm walking around the block anyway. It'll be kind of fun...at least that's the way I'm going to approach it.

I had a really great s*x dream last night. Just thought I'd share that! (I do that asterik thing so people doing searches for stuff like that don't come here and stink up the place. I'm so sneaky.)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:32 AM

    Wow, that is a tall order. Way to go. Did you make the walk? Stop dreaming about me. Way to make your life happen. I'm gonna start next week. BP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥