Monday, December 17, 2007

Another Day in the Life

I ordered some protein powder in orange cream flavor the other day, even though the only size you can get is 5lbs. I figured orange cream would probably get really old before I ever used 5lbs, but Beth recommended it, so I got it anyway. I had my first protein drink with it this morning, and it was fantastic. I mixed it with 8 oz soy milk, 2 oz of frozen pineapple pulp, and some ice in a shaker. It still might get old, but we'll see. My grocery store carries several different varieties of frozen fruit pulp with no sugar added, so maybe that will keep it new and different. A frozen banana would probably be good in it too.
I woke up at regular time this morning with a headache. I fed the dogs and drank my protein and went back to bed, hoping it would be gone when I got up again. Wrong.
It was worse when I got up a couple of hours later. I've tried caffeine and food, but nothing has helped in 8 1/2 hours. It's directly behind my eyeballs, mostly the left one, and it's making me slightly nauseous. Maybe Barnaby will give me a neck and shoulder massage when he gets home. Sometimes that does the trick when nothing else will.
I delivered my sister's lasagna to her house and stopped at the grocery store around 3:00, and I washed and fixed my hair before I left so I wouldn't be a total skank.
That's it. That's another exciting day in the life of me.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:21 PM

    Just one sentence made me think of Mamaw. It made me laugh hard and is so southern.???????????????? BP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥