Saturday, November 10, 2007

Titles Are Hard Sometimes

Here is the Dutch Apple Pie I made last night. I'm having it for breakfast as we speak. The breakfast of champions. Hey, it's fruit! And oatmeal!

Barnaby is at Lowe's. He's in heaven, I'm sure, just like all the other men there. He says he's working in the garage all weekend. I plan on working some, crocheting a lot, and reading the tons of crocheted afghan pattern magazines I won on eBay. If all goes as planned, I won't leave the house this weekend.

Barnaby did the grocery shopping yesterday evening. He doesn't do that very often, but I asked him to yesterday so he did. He's all mine, girls! Get away!

Random thought #1: The roses on my desk that I picked 2-3 days ago are as fresh as the first day I picked them, and they smell heavenly. I love roses.

Some day very soon I have to pick out some ceramic tile for the master bedroom and my office. I don't really want tile in those rooms, but it's the most practical thing when you have four dogs and a cat living with you. The dogs spend all day in my office with me, and the carpet gets awful dirty. And since the dumbasses that we bought this house from picked WHITE carpet, it looks bad. Okay, it's not white, but it's close. Actually, it's closer to brown now. Ha-ha. Wait. That's not funny, it's gross. There's a guy coming on Monday to give me an estimate on the labor. We're going to buy everything he needs, and he and his crew are just going to install it. I'm thinking it will be cheaper that way.

Random thought #2: I switched my mouse back over to my right hand yesterday. It's confusing the crap out of my brain. I got pretty good at left-handed mousing. In fact, I didn't even have to think about it anymore. Now I'm having to think again dammit. I hate thinking. It's hard.

I'm going to the dermatologist on Monday afternoon. I need a full-body check for any radioactive moles that are trying to take over my body, and there are a couple of red raised dots on my nose I want him to get rid of. I don't know what they are, but they appeared about 10 years ago and I want them gone. He'll probably have to laser them off or put some chemical on them that will burn my skin off, and I'll have scabs on my nose for a month. Eww, gross. It's a sacrifice I must make though.

Do you think I'll have to get totally naked while he looks me over with a magnifying glass? I don't wanna! I don't know how else he would do it though, do you? Ack, how humiliating. He should have to get naked too. No, wait. That would be weird.

Okay, I have to stop thinking about it or I won't go.

I have to get started on my weekend. Y'all have a good one. I'm going to.

1 comment:

  1. Brian9:44 AM

    For some reason, when I looked at the title of this post I read it as "Titties are Hard Sometimes" Could have something to do with that Y chromosome I think.

    Hope your dermatologist visit goes well. Take good notes, ok? I have a couple little bumps I'd like lasered off too and it's be neat to know what to expect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥