Wednesday, November 21, 2007

It Could Happen

I'm actually going to decorate for Christmas this year. I'm going to put up a tree and everything. I'll wait while you collect yourself and get up off the floor.

I started preparing last Christmas to decorate this Christmas. I got a white wire Christmas tree with white lights on it, and I'm decorating it in all purple! I hope it turns out as pretty as it looks in my mind. I have no idea if I bought enough decorations or too many or what. I don't even remember what I got. Most things I bought right after Christmas last year, and they've been packed away in the attic ever since. Barnaby got everything down last night. I'll either start today or tomorrow night dragging it all out.

Hopefully it won't be a giant pain in the ass, and we'll both love it, and I'll do it from now on, and the heavens will open up, and angels and, uh, stuff, will come down and sprinkle fairy dust or whatever it is they do, and our heads will glow with the gloriousness of it all, and there will be love and world peace.

What?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥