Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Look What the Cat Drug In

It's me! I don't have anything in mind to write about, but thought I needed to make an appearance, even if I just ramble about nothing.

I've had an obsession with Sugar Daddy suckers lately. I picked some up at Big Lots the other week, and unbeknownst to me, started the obsession. I've gone back at least three times now to buy more -- two bags at a time! They're not the big ones like we used to get when we were kids. They're mini ones. I haven't seen the big ones in a long time. And no one else sells Sugar Daddies except The Dollar Store, and when I bought a bag there, they were a weird consistency like they had been frozen or melted at some point. Yuck.

I only allow myself to eat them in the evening while I'm crocheting. As I typed that, I opened one up and stuck it in my mouth, and it's only 9:30 in the morning! I swear, it's like an adult pacifier. I can't quit!

I've also been obsessed with looking at crochet afghan patterns. I don't know why I never thought of it before, but you can buy pattern books on eBay for way cheaper than you can buy them at Wal-Mart or Hobby Lobby or one of those places. I want them all! I could look through them and study them all day.

Note to Patsy: I got out your afghan that I've been working on for at least three winters, and it doesn't have far to go before it's done! It's so pretty. I can't wait to finish it and send it. As soon as I'm finished with Ken's I'm going to finish it. Or maybe I'll set Ken's aside and work on yours. Either way, I haven't forgotten it, and it will be done some day!

I went to bed before 8:00 last night and slept all night. I woke up and thought it had to be nearly time to get up, and it was only 2:00 a.m. I love it when that happens.

Today is my 15th wedding anniversary. Happy anniversary to us!

I got Barnaby a .... wait. I can't tell you because he might come here and see it. I'll tell you tomorrow. I thought it was a cool gift. I hope he thinks so too.

I have to work now. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! Wow~ 15 years! Cool.
    Hey! I forgot all about that afghan. Now I'm all excited about it again! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥