Friday, October 05, 2007

Isn't She Lovely?


You saw the dessert yesterday, now here's the dinner -- chicken fried steak & gravy, mashed potatoes, and corn. I prefer peas with this meal, but Barnaby wanted corn so he got it. See how he puts his corn on top of his mashed potatoes instead of gravy? Dumb yankee.

The coconut cream pie was not good last night. It needed to sit in the refrigerator overnight to set up properly. I cut a sliver out and the filling was was all runny. It tasted really gag-me sweet too. Hopefully it will be better today.

Excuse me while I go answer the door.

It's my boots! I just put them on, and they're comfy as can be. I look ridiculous in my old lady house dress and these boots though. If I had any balls, I'd take a picture and show you.... Oh, why not? Here is the lovely Scotty in all her glory:

Isn't she lovely?

4 comments:

  1. Brian9:36 AM

    Hey!! Watch that dumb Yankee stuff there! YOu realize how much easier it is to corral that corn when you have it trapped in the taters? Genius I tell ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian again9:37 AM

    Oh yeah - nice legs too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Halloween outfit! You could go as MAXINE! hA HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:31 PM

    I think you look sexy as hell. BP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥