Thursday, September 27, 2007

No Title

I really need to get back in the habit of updating every day. I know it sucks to come here and see the same old stuff and no update. I hate it when the bloggers I read don't update. I'll make an effort to give you something every day.

I'm feeling totally back to normal now except for a little pain in my stomach where the doc made the largest incision from which to do most of the work he did. It stayed numb for the first week, but it wore off. Now it bugs the crap out of me because it's right at my pant line at my waist. I went back to the doctor today and all is well. I'd lost 6.5 lbs since my appointment last week. I don't have to go back for six months. Woo-hoo! I'm free!

I can eat about 1/4 cup of food or liquid (like soup) at a time. If I eat or drink more than that, I get really sick feeling, shakey, break out in a cold sweat, and I need to lay down for 20-30 minutes until it passes. I have to make an effort to slow down and only eat little bits at a time until I feel slightly full.

*******************************

I had a visit in a "dream" from some lady while I was in the hospital. I knew who she was in my dream, but I can't remember her now. All I remember is she was sitting in front of me and said, "You need to look right there." As she said that, she pointed at my left armpit and poked it. It was very real and not like a normal dream. I can't describe to you what made it different, but it definitely was. I'm going to check that place regularly and schedule a mammogram this week because I'm a few months late in getting one. I don't feel anything abnormal there now.

I had a "dream" like that a few years back. I knew when I woke up that it wasn't a normal dream. I saw my pet iguana, Tex, and his feet were turning brown and he was dying. It disturbed me so much, I told Barnaby about it. Two days later, he called me at work to tell me that Tex's feet were turning brown and he looked really sick. He died about 30 minutes later. We were both a little freaked that he died exactly like what I saw in that dream. Weird, but I totally believe in that kind of thing. That's why I'm paying attention to what the lady told me.

No, YOU are a weirdo. And, YES, I watch too many psychic tv shows. Sue me.

**********************************

I can't believe September is almost over! Man, where did it go? I love it because it means cool, snappy weather is just around the corner. I love that snap, don't you? I think I just like saying snap and snappy. Those are good words. I always say them like I'm from the north with a Wisconsin or Minnesota accent. It kinda sounds like sna-up, with a really succinct "P" sound at the end. Snap, snappy, snappity-snap-snap.

I'm obviously over-tired and a dork. I'm outta here.

1 comment:

  1. GEEZ LOUISE! I have dreams like that too. Usually, they take the form of "daydreams" but I have had a least two night time dreams that came true. I know you are probably going to roll your eyes or something, but I told my Pastor about one because it was about him and he told me it was probably God preparing me for the event. Somehow, that seemed right. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥