Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Grow Up

I'm watching my sarcastic boyfriend, Shepard Smith, on Fox News right now. Love him. Have I mentioned?

I really don't have anything to say today. I can't think of a thing to bitch about or talk about or whine about. I guess that's a good thing.

Here's something out of nowhere: Corn on the cob is really good right now. Go buy some and eat it with lots-o-butter and salt. And use REAL BUTTER...Gasp! It won't kill you just this once, and it tastes so much better than anything else. And don't be a cheap-ass. Buy Land-o-Lakes salted butter! And while you're at it, look at the Indian woman on the box cover using THESE instructions, it looks like you can see her boobs, but it's an illuuuuusion. Hee. Okay, that's just immature and dumb.

I told you I had nothing to say. Now leave me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥