Sunday, August 19, 2007

Frozen Sugar Wafer Dessert??

I'm searching for a frozen dessert recipe that has sugar wafer cookies lined up on the bottom with some type of whipped cream or vanilla ice cream layered on top. There may be a thin layer of chocolate in there somewhere, or maybe not. The sugar wafer cookies that are on the bottom are standing up on their sides with space in between them. The whipped cream or vanilla ice cream is poured over the top and runs in between them before you freeze it.

Sorry the description is so vague, but that's all I've got.

I've looked all over the Internet and can't find anything like it. All kinds of recipes come up with vanilla wafers or chocolate wafers, and I even found one with crushed up sugar wafers in it. SOMEBODY has got to have this recipe. Help me find it. It's driving me crazy!

2 comments:

  1. bailey2:21 PM

    I have no idea why, but I tried to find this for you. I mean, I know why I tried to find it for you, but since I'm not really a good cook and only a marginally-good researcher (don't you know) why was I pretending that I thought I could find the mystery recipe?? :)

    By the way, going to try your blueberry bars but with fresh blueberries. I'll have to share my blueberry loaf (like a breakfast cake) back with you!

    - Bailey (cuz I can't come up with another name)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:46 PM

    The girl emailed me. I will get the recipe for you. Who's your daddy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥