Saturday, August 25, 2007

Drama Queen

Click on the picture for a larger view.


This is where Barnaby found the knife that was meant to slash my throat. I superimposed Jason for effect. Pretty cool, huh? Pretty scary!

Since that side of the house is pitch black at night, I'm calling someone Monday morning to install a light. There's one on the other side of the garage, but it just lights up the driveway and backyard.

I'm going to be cooking and baking the rest of the day today. I'm having my sons, one son's girlfriend, my mom & dad, and my nephew over for dinner tomorrow at 1pm, and I can get most of the cooking done today. Today I'm making salad, deviled eggs, pea salad, squash casserole, homemade bread dough, and chocolate cake. My mom is making the brisket and bringing it over tomorrow. All I'll have to do tomorrow before dinner is finish making the rolls and let them rise before baking, and bake the squash casserole. Sounds like a breeze, huh? We'll see. I'll have fun in the kitchen today for sure.

I ordered a foot/calf massager on ebay the other day. I'm really hoping it comes in the mail today! I bought this one:

That's quite a contraption, isn't it? I can't wait.

Gotta go cook. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥