Thursday, July 19, 2007

Yesterday's Food

I made Chicken Cordon Bleu for supper last night that was super-duper good. I'll post the recipe at the end of this entry. I also made Robyn's Oven-Fried Squash recipe, and it was really good too. I know it was good because I forced Barnaby to try it, and he went back and got a second helping. I also made some fresh salsa. It's the second batch I've made this week. I made the first batch out of fresh tomatoes from someone's garden that Barnaby works with. It was the best, but the store-bought tomatoes worked okay too. I think I'll plant some tomatoes next year. I wonder if it's too late to plant some this year? Does anybody know?

I'll have to finish this later. Work beckons. See ya.

2 comments:

  1. Check with whoever you'd buy the tomato plants from to see how late you can plant there. I'd think you still have time. Some people stagger their plantings so they don't end up with a giant amount all at once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:07 AM

    you also didn't post the chicken cordon blue recipe like you promised, liar. BP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥