Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Rebel Yell!


I dyed my hair as blonde as I possibly could without using straight bleach a little while ago. It doesn't look so blonde in this picture, but in person it looks a lot like Billy Idol. I did my best Billy Idol impression for the camera, and then I couldn't find a picture with him doing that lip thing so now I just look dumb. I should have pouted instead, and maybe a black leather jacket would make it more believable.

(Rebel Yell is a Billy Idol album title and song from 1983 for all you squares out there. And, yes, it was an album, not a CD.)

2 comments:

  1. Brian9:43 AM

    Was the that the album with "White Wedding" on it too? That still gets a lot of air time up here.

    You still have more of that Jamie Lee look to me. I'd rather you looked like her than Billy anyhow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:35 AM

    your hair still looks red! I shaved my head. I look like Kojak.
    BP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥