Monday, July 02, 2007

Let's See Now...

I have writer's block.



hmmm...



uh...



Gawd!...



I can think of stuff to bitch about, and I'd hate to subject you to THAT...

I bought a waffle maker! I bought it because I wanted to make these healthy protein waffles. So I made them. And they sucked. And I had already made a ton of them and froze them so we could just pop them in the toaster in the mornings. And, did I mention, they sucked? They are not fit for my dogs to eat. They are so dry, I could use them to exfoliate my feet. Eww, feet!

Now I guess I'll just make unhealthy waffles. I'm sure those will be fantasticly delicious. I could probably throw them on the floor and stomp on them, freeze them, thaw them out by boiling them in water, and they'd still taste great. That's just the way it is with unhealthy food. At least I try!

I just deleted a big long paragraph of bitching. I started doing it even though I said I wasn't going to subject you to that. You're welcome.

What else? Work is slow because my biggest client is on vacation for two weeks. Yea! I'm very happy to have some down time.

Oh, and I had some family over to watch the 4th of July fireworks, but it was too boring to even talk about. Seriously. It was b-o-r-i-n-g. The fireworks weren't any good either. The live entertainment, which was the Commadores this year, was cancelled due to storms earlier in the day, so there wasn't any music. Is that how you spell Commadores? I'm too lazy to look it up. You'll just have to deal if it bugs you.

I'm going to start searching for THE RECIPE I'm going to enter in the Texas State Fair this year. They just published the rules & dates for entries. I still have 2-3 months. I want to enter a cake or a pie. Or maybe both or two or three of both.

I'm also going to start a new project. I'm going to paint my guest bedroom. Guess what color?....PURPLE! That's right. I hear you groaning. I'll post before and after pictures so you can see the hideousness. I think I'll like it though. I already bought a white flocked bedspread. Is that what you call it? It looks like THIS, except that's not exactly it. I also bought some purple (technically "amethest") chenille pillows and a throw. I'm going to get white curtains, too. The room will be mostly white with purple accents. Can you call all of the walls "accents?" Well, I'm going to.

That is all.

I'm so wild and crazy, I'm not even going to proof this. I'm just going to publish it without even reading it. I'm SO DARING! That's right. I'm living on the edge.

Are you asleep yet? Hello?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥