Sunday, July 15, 2007

Just So We're Clear

People need to stop planning things that they want me to attend on Sundays. I will not be there if you do. Everyone that knows me well enough to invite me anywhere knows that I watch NASCAR on Sundays (or Saturday nights) and I don't like to miss it. I would not plan a Sunday breakfast and then invite people that always go to church on Sunday. That would just be stupid.

DO NOT INVITE ME AND MAKE ME FEEL GUILTY FOR NOT GOING, DAMN IT!!! The guilt part is my fault, but the inviting is not. You don't invite me, and I won't feel guilty for not going, and we'll all live happily ever after. Got it?

I really need to work on the guilt thing too. I've spent my whole life feeling guilty about one thing or another, and I'm really getting tired of it. I'm tired of constantly being afraid I'll hurt someone's feelings.

Now I'm feeling guilty for typing this and posting it! Gawd! I need a shrink. I'm posting it now before I change my mind and delete it.

3 comments:

  1. DON'T FEEL GUILTY! You have a life, too! Whoever it was, probably just forgot your usual routine anyway. Until you blogged this, I'd totally forgotten.... and I'm your sister! It's not worth wasting your energy on guilt. It's not like you did ANYTHING WRONG! God is not going to punish you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanna come over Sunday and watch the race? It's only an 1800 mile one way trip. If you leave no later than Thursday . . .

    I am definitely going to try those rolls, but I'll be using them for pulled pork sammiches. The freshness has got to be unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:54 PM

    You have hurt my feelings several times you bitch, but at least I do know where I stand when it comes to NASCAR. Vroom, Vroom! BP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥