Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Idiot & More Food

IDIOT and Dead Girl Walking

This was dinner last night. I got the recipe watching The Dan Ho Show on the DiscoveryHealth Channel. He always has good, healthy, easy recipes. This one is not on the Website. (The toasted French bread with garlic, mozzarella & tomato is my own concoction and probably not so bad for you either.) It's just steak pounded thin with salt, pepper, cheese, and three different kinds of sliced up veggies inside, rolled up and secured with toothpicks, and browned in olive oil. I chose red pepper, green beans, and carrot. You can pick whatever you want. Mushrooms would be really good with the melted cheese, but since that's not one of Barnaby's favorites, I didn't do that this time.

I'm making a Red Velvet Cake today, and then a chocolate chip Bundt cake tomorrow. Barnaby has his weekly poker night on Wednesday, and I volunteered to make the dessert.
I've gotta run. See ya later.
P.S. Oh, I bought an Espresso Machine on Craig's List for $10! I can't wait to get it. The girl I'm getting it from is supposed to call later in the week when I can pick it up.

2 comments:

  1. Red Velvet Cake is one of my favorite cakes to make and to eat!
    Do you put chopped pecans all over the outside of yours? I saw that done on one of the cooking shows once and it looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barnaby11:51 AM

    After reading your blog I suddenly realized why my pants seem tighter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥