A few days ago, I decided that we needed to buy a recliner for the following reasons:
- I need to sleep sitting up because I have acid reflux so bad right now.
- Surgery is in my very near future, and I'll definitely need one then just because.
- Apparently we have to buy a recliner every couple of years and then get rid of it after about a year because we hate it.
- The chair Barnaby sits in is pathetic and needs to be replaced. Like any normal man, he's repaired it with duct tape several times and thinks it's fine. Yeah.
- There is no number five. (Sorry, I couldn't resist)
So I had the brilliant idea to look on Craig's List just to see what they had. And because I can't do anything without doing it to death, WE NOW HAVE THREE RECLINERS!! What is wrong with me?!
Let me try and explain myself. The first recliner I bought is this one:It was $50 and is in perfect condition. It looks and works like it's brand new. The only drawback is that it's mauve, and nothing in The Queen of Brown's house is that color. I can live with that since it's perfect and cheap.
When Barnaby came home and saw it, he suddenly decided the duct tape on his chair was hideous and he needed a recliner too. So I struck out the next day on a hunt for another recliner. This is the one I bought for $30: