Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Tans & Old Dogs

I've been getting Mystic Tans for the last 2-3 weeks. I bought ten of them for the summer, and I really like it. I have the whitest skin on earth and melanoma in my immediate family, so this is definitely the way to go for me. It makes a huge difference in the way I look.

You can go by any tanning place and buy just one and see how you like it. That's what I did before I bought a package. I'm off to go get another one now.

**Later that same day**

Okay, I'm back. They put me in a different room this time with a different kind of sprayer. I didn't like it. I hope it turns out okay. I won't know until in the morning because it doesn't fully develop until then.

I'm going with my dad to take my mom for a colonoscopy AND endoscopy tomorrow morning. Can you imagine getting it at both ends like that at once? I'm sure she'd be thrilled to know I'm blabbing about it on the WORLD-WIDE WEB! I'll shut up now.

I made a coffee cake yesterday evening that turned out really great. The cake was so tender it melted in your mouth. HERE is the recipe. Read the reviews if you're going to make it. I did what a lot of them said and added more sugar and milk. I also added finely chopped pecans to the topping and doubled it. Brown Sugar = Love




I'm going to order a Three Dog Night greatest hits CD from Amazon if I can find it. I heard one of their songs today, Never Been to Spain, and it made me want more. That song is SEX-AY, people! I bet the guy who sings it is really old now. That doesn't mean he isn't still SEX-AY though. That is, if he ever was. I have no idea.OMG...I just looked him up. You knew I would, didn't you? Here he is. He's not that old at all!

CHUCK NEGRON was the lead singer for "Three Dog Night," one of the most popular bands in the early 70's. They had twenty-one consecutive Top 40 hits.

I hate that soul patch thing on his chin though. Give it up, Chuckie.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:23 PM

    I have their Greatest Hits and it is great. BP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥