Sunday, June 24, 2007

Print My Blog?

Does anybody know if there's an EASY way to print out all of the entries in a blog? I'd like to do that every now and then and have them bound in book format. That would be something kinda neat for my kids to have when I'm long gone. They can read it and remember their crazy momma and cry and cry.

I would hate to lose over a year's worth of entries because something happened in Internet Land and it was all lost in cyberspace. Can I save it to a CD or something? How? Somebody help a sister out.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:55 PM

    Check out http://www.blurb.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:27 AM

    Another great new website has just opened up for BETA testing. Scrapbook Blogger will turn your blog into a hard copy coffee table type of book for you. It allows for background customization on different pages and has multiple layouts. It is designed for mommy bloggers.

    See www.scrapbookblogger.com for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. check out www.blog2print.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:18 PM

    well, it suppose to be in 3D, can I download and watch? will it show normally?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:37 AM

    Thanks for sharing the link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my post if you do!

    I would appreciate if a staff member here at scottys-place.blogspot.com could post it.

    Thanks,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥