Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm Back on the Juice

...the caffeine juice, that is. And I am so grossed out right now. It's very possible I may hurl if I don't block it out of my mind. I was just drinking my second giant glass of iced coffee, when I noticed there was something in my mouth. I absent-mindedly felt it with my tongue and between my teeth. I spit it out onto my finger, AND IT WAS A BUG. A little brown beetle-type bug.

GAH!

I don't know what happened with the caffeine thing. I was having none, then I was having one or two a week, etc. It crept up on me, and suddenly I was back to drinking two or three giant glasses per day again. I like it, DAMMIT. (I know that's the wrong spelling, but I like spelling it that way so shuddup. You are so critical. Gawd!)

My headache finally went away last night around 7:00. Or at least it subsided enough that I got up out of bed and joined "the family" in the living room. It faded in and out through the evening but was never really bad again. I think I sat at my computer too long typing yesterday. I was there from 8:30-4:50, and only got up once and took about an hour break while I went to the grocery store. I will never learn. I can't help it, though, because I get caught up in working and don't even think about what I'm doing or how long I've been sitting here. I need to set an alarm on my computer to remind me to get up and stretch or something.

I can't believe there was a beetle in my mouth. ACK!

What the heck is Active-X, and why is a box suddenly popping up on all of my favorite Internet pages asking me if I want to run an "Active-X Control," and no matter what I choose, I get an error message and the whole damn thing shuts down? I can't read my blogs! I can't see the latest celebrity gossip! Whatever shall I do? I guess I'll call somebody at Microsoft and see if they can help me. It better not be somebody with curry breath either that doesn't know anything more than I do! I hate that.

I need to wash my mouth out with Listerine. There are probably bug legs in my teeth. EWW!

I'm going to dig him out of the trash and take a picture so you can see him and be grossed out with me...

OH MY GAWD!! It's a fly, not a beetle! LOOK!!

Oh, Lordie. That's GROSS. That is the exact bug that was in my MOUTH! I need to go lie down.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:45 PM

    You have serious hygenie problems.
    Thats right. I seen a cockroach eat the collar off your shirt. BP

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! It only has one red eyeball. Do you think you swallowed the other one? I'm totally going to throw up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥