Saturday, March 03, 2007

Dog Toys

It cracks me up that their names are on them.
AWFUL MAD KITTY

BIG MEAN KITTY

These dog toys make me laugh every time I pick one up, which is several times a day. They are a favorite around here. They are made of sturdy canvas, too, and Phoebe can't rip them open and pull the squeakers and stuffing out. That's what she does to every single toy we buy.
I hardly slept a wink last night. At least I didn't have nightmares like I've had every single night since I started taking the medicine the doctor prescribed. Two nights in a row I dreamed that something horrible happened to my tongue. The first night I had an extra tongue on top of my regular tongue. It was white but only about half as long as my regular one. The second night I bit most of my tongue completely off and was keeping it in the refrigerator to sew back on at a later time, I guess. WTF?
I bought a Brother P-Touch label maker at least a year ago and never took it out of the package. I drug (dragged?) it out yesterday and couldn't get it to work. I put it next to Barnaby's chair with a sticky note that said, "Please see if you can make this work. I've already tried changing the batteries and tape twice."
My brilliant husband figured it out. He's good like that. I think I'll keep him. Anyway, I plan on labeling every freakin' thing in the house today. Hee. For sure I'm going to label the light switches with multiple flippy doo-dads so I don't turn the ceiling fan on every time I want the light on. (Yes, "flippy doo-dads" is a technical term. Please try and keep up.)
I gotta go. We're going to Lowe's to get the materials to build some of THESE for Kitty. She's such a cranky old bitch, though, she probably won't even get near them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥