Monday, March 12, 2007

Blenko Glass

Blenko Crackle Glass w/Apple Leaf Pitcher
Blenko Crackle Glass w/Leaf Glass
I'm really behind the times. I just made my first purchase ever on eBay. I bought the small blue glass pictured above at a flea market-type place a few years ago. It was an impulse buy. I just really liked it. If I remember correctly, I paid $3 for it. It's been sitting on my bathroom counter next to my sink.
I've been meaning to research it and see who made it and if it was worth anything, but I never got around to it until today. I found one matching piece on all of eBay, the pitcher pictured above. I bid $18.99 and won. Yee-haw! I think I'm hooked, y'all. I have four more bids out on some carnival glass, but I won't know if I won those for a while.
If anybody sees any of this Blenko crackle glass w/leaf, please let me know ASAP. I really like it. I'm going to research it a little more on the Internet and see if I can find anymore.
BP, keep your eyes peeled for it at estate sales!
Edited Later to Add: Now that I look at those pictures, the leaves are different. I don't know what kind of leaf is on my little glass, but it's definitely not an apple. Anybody? I don't really care what kind of leaf it has. If you see any, let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Ebay is addictive! You'll need an Ebay budget eventually because it can get out of hand..........

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥