Saturday, February 17, 2007

Product Review: Max Factor

I'm loving this Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara in Auburn. It's darker than it looks here. It's the same color as my hair right now, and it doesn't smudge. I was having a problem with my mascara rubbing off of my lashes and onto the top eyelid. That doesn't happen when I wear this. It doesn't say it's waterproof, but it says it's "smudge-proof." Love it.

Sleepy Head...look at that belly. It's so soft! I think she's got an extra nipple. Don't stare. We're going to the vet tomorrow, and I'm going to ask him about it. I have no idea how many nipples dogs are supposed to have. Maybe they're just misaligned...I'm not sure.

A bigger Sleepy Head. Her belly is soft too. Sammi and Abby are such good buddies. Abby's a good sister/mother to her.
I'm feeling much better today. I made some chocolate chip oatmeal coconut cookies earlier. I'm making something for dinner later, but I'm not sure what yet. I have a coupon for Ulta and 20% off my total purchase at Linens & Things. I've been wanting a new juicer and have had my eye on the Jack LaLane juicer. I just didn't want to pay $100 for it. If they happen to have it on sale, AND I can use this coupon, it's mine. They're having a huge Presidents' Day sale, so maybe I'll get lucky.
The Daytona 500 is tomorrow too. How could I not be happy about that and the fact that NASCAR season is upon us again? Yee-haw!
Thanks for hanging in there with me while I've been boring and whiney and unhappy. Lordie, that was a bad one. Good riddance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥