Sunday, February 04, 2007

Ouch


My Ass Hurts (And My Leg)

It feels just like the picture looks. I don't know what I did, but it's been hurting since yesterday and is worse today. Sciatica is a bitch. She will kick your ass. I had surgery for it in April of 2002. This is the first time it has flaired up this bad since. My sister does a little trick that gives some release for a little while. You lay on the floor on your stomach, and she sticks her elbow in the middle of one butt cheek, right on the nerve, and presses. It hurts and feels like your leg is on fire, but when she's done, it doesn't hurt anymore. I need to call her. Seezter! Come feex me! I have no idea why I suddenly broke into a Frito Bandito accent.

Whatever happened to him anyway? Maybe somebody decided he wasn't politically correct anymore. Whatever.

1 comment:

  1. Take 4 or 5 Ibuprophen. That's what I do to help with the pain part.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥