Wednesday, February 21, 2007

C'est La Vie

Barnaby got pissed at Butt Crack yesterday and made him leave. We have another Butt Crack coming today to install a new water heater. At least we do if Barnaby doesn't get pissed again. I'm just glad he's here to deal with it instead of me.

I was just going to brag about not having any work today, but I was just notified of a new email, and what do you know -- I have work. Oh, well. I got to schlep around all morning and leizurely take a bath and make a dessert for Barnaby's poker game tonight. Guess I'll earn some money to pay for that damn water heater. Something like that always seems to come up when we get our tax return, doesn't it? C'est la vie, que sera sera , and all that crap.

I think I'll go sit outside in the sun for a few minutes and soak up some vitamin D. I can use all the help I can get with my mood lately, and that's supposed to do you good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥