Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Pure Joy

I read about an interesting project today, "365 Self-Portraits." You take a picture of yourself every day for a year. I think I may do that. It would be something neat to look at many years down the road. Don't worry. I won't bore you here with a picture of myself every day. Oh, I may post a few here and there when I think I get a good one or an interesting one, but not every day or even often.

There is so much sweetness around my house since Sammi came home that I can hardly stand it. I'm smiling all the time! I'm even smiling at 3:00 in the morning when she wakes up and I take her to pee. She's so funny. She's still very uncoordinated and falls over alot. When she gets a drink out of her bowl, she leans too far forward and her back legs come off the ground. Everything is new to her, and it makes me smile to see the wonder in her face. She bites my nose and my ears. Her little smooshed face is so soft against mine. It's pure joy, I tell you. Pure joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥