Monday, January 15, 2007

It Iced!

It really did finally freeze-over last night. I wouldn't call it a winter storm or broadcast 24-hour-a-day warnings over it, but it did ice-up a bit.

I'm going to be a sloth and do nothing but what I want to the rest of the day. I got up a little early and got enough work done, and I have a couple of girls working on some stuff for me, so it's not a total waste of a day. I think I'm going to bake a thing or two. Bread is on the list, and then I'm not sure what. I'd like to make a pot of soup. I'll have to see what ingredients I have in the pantry that I could throw together that would make a nice soup. I bought a soup cookbook a couple of days ago, and I'm still reading through that. I'll probably get a few ideas there.

I'll throw up a few pictures later if anything turns out worthy of a photo and/or recipe post. Stay warm, snow bunnies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥