Friday, January 19, 2007

Crazy Today

Guess what? People don't want to see a picture of you on your blog every day. Remember that Project 365 I told you about a few entries ago where you take a picture of yourself every day for 365 days? There are other people taking part in this project whose blogs I read, and they deem it necessary to post their picture every day. And it's annoying me for some reason. Maybe I'm just being bitchy today. I've decided the whole project is kind of narcissistic and I'm not doing it. It's not kind of; it IS. At least I had the good sense not to post a picture of myself every day. In fact, I'm never posting a picture of myself again!

You see what I did? I went too far. I got myself all worked up and went over the edge. You should have seen all the stuff I typed and then deleted. Somebody's got a case of the crazies today. Must be hormones. They are evil. They are the devil.

Does the word evil come from the word devil, or the other way around?

I've found a snack that's absolutely delicious. You HAVE to try these. They're even healthy as long as you don't eat the whole can. They have other flavors besides these two, but I can't remember what they are. The wasabi & soy sauce flavor are the best. I found these at Super Target. They don't sell them at the grocery store where I normally shop. Go out and find these. They're worth it.

I feel like I need a nap. And it's only 8:48 a.m. I have a ton of work to do, so I can't go sleep. I slept yesterday until 1:00 p.m. I have no idea what was up with that. Maybe I'm getting sick.

I think this day might suck just a tad.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:10 AM

    You bitchy?????
    I think not!!!!
    BP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. But, a photo of your nuts is nice. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥