Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Miss Pissy Britches

Did I sound like Miss Pissy Britches yesterday? I didn't mean to. I don't want to be one of those people whose journal/blog/whatever is nothing but a bitchfest and a downer. I read a few like that are like that more often than not, and I don't want to be one of them. I guess everybody has those kinds of days, and if you're going to keep it real here you have to include those. It just doesn't need to be every day. Moving on...

It's my favorite kind of day again: overcast and dark, chilly, rain, and I have lamps on all over the house. I just love lamps. I could have ten in every room. Clocks that tick are one of my favorite things too. I'm going to get a coo-coo clock one of these days. Maybe next year for mine and Barnaby's 15th anniversary. We bought one for our 4th, and I still love it.

I've been taking my camera whenever I leave the house. I've been hoping to get a fun picture to share. No such luck. My world is being boring. I guess when you only leave the house to run to the grocery store or drugstore, there's not going to be much exciting or interesting to share. Who knew?

I've had a box of hair color sitting on my bathroom counter for several days now. I decided on a dark auburn color. I miss my strawberry blond hair, but I don't want to go that light anymore. I had no idea my hair was this dark now. And mousy, ashy, and boring. When I get around to putting it on my hair, I'll take a picture of that. How pathetic is that? Will you be checking back every five minutes to see if I've posted it yet? I'm so sure.

BP? Where are you? We keep missing each other on the phone. I miss talking to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥