Thursday, December 07, 2006

Hi, Mates!


Is this the coolest Christmas tree topper you've ever seen? Love it! We got it free in the Pirates of the Caribbean DVD. It's actually a pin for your shirt or hat, but I thought it would look great on top of our little tree, and I was right. Merry Christmas, Scallywags. Arrrr!

As you can see, I drug out what few Christmas decorations we have. It's plenty. I'm not a big fan of Christmas and all the hoopla. Barnaby is even a bigger Scrooge than me. We really are perfect for each other. *Le Sigh*


I don't know why, but I couldn't find any pictures bigger than these of Pepe Le Pew. I'm sure there's a way, but I don't know what it is without making them all blurry-looking. It's funnier if you can see the expressions on their faces clearer.

And while we're on the subject, Pepe La Pew was nothing more than a stalker and rapist. If you think about it, it really is inappropriate. I don't think they'd make a cartoon like that these days. Or do they? Do they still make new Pepe Le Pew cartoons? I say that with tongue in cheek. I don't really care, but I always think that when I see his picture. Way to go, Pam. Make something nasty out of a silly cartoon and ruin it for everybody.

New subject...

I'm pissed about my eye job. I'm going to the doctor and tell him I'm not happy. I still look like I need an eye job. He was WAY too conservative and I still have my upper eye lids resting on my eye lashes. My right eye is worse than it was before surgery as far as getting a black spot of mascara that rubs off my eye lashes and onto my upper lid. That's just not right to still have that happen after paying money for an eye job. I don't see how he can argue with me once he looks at it himself. It's obvious that I still need something done. I'll let you know what he says. I'm not sure if I'll go before Christmas or wait until the beginning of January. Probably the sooner I go the better.

I'm off to read some mags before bedtime. See ya.

1 comment:

  1. You're probably the only one with a pirate christmas tree this year! Mine is red and silver this year with a big silver bow on top. I think yours is more creative though. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥